Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS


Bored, yet again…Finding it hard to get some sleep, I start going through these complex mesh of Web Pages hoping to find something that would make me kill sometime. And here I end up catching sight of something which brought some smile…
Let me share some of the quotes which I found to be little funny...Few jokes I am mentioning happened in real life (Its TRUE not a FICTION) in front of me…


Girls Diary Entry:
He seemed very quiet today. I asked him if it was my fault. He was too upset and said NO. I told him I love him. He gave a fake smile and said "I know". I'm sure he thinks of someone else. I cried all night.


Guy's Diary:
Man U lost to Chelsea. Damn.


Moral of the Story:
Guys are simple.


"Joke 1"
Girl1: Hey...Watch your steps...You might slip and fall...
Girl2: LOL...Ha Haa Haaa...
Me:?????WTH!!!!!


"Joke 2
Girl1: Hey… How do you think he figured out how this paper clip works??? (The 'he' here happens to be a geek)
Girl2: I know I know...He must have written some codes!!!
Girl3: LOL... Ha Haa Haaa...
Me:????? Going mad!!!!!


"Joke 3
Girl1: Hey…You know what...I always iron my pants only below the knee, coz till there it’s covered by the kurta!!!
Girl2: LOL!!! Ha Haa Haaa...
Me: Give up!!!

Awesome Facts:

"A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed”


“When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.”


“According to a recent survey, men say the first thing they notice about a woman is their eyes, and women say the first thing they notice about men is they're a bunch of liars”


“Women have a wonderful instinct about things. They can discover everything except the obvious.”


“Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember”


“When a man gets up to speak, people listen, and then look. When a woman gets up, people look; then, if they like what they see, they listen.”


PICK UP LINES (ROT-FL)

You looking Mallika Sheravathi me looking Emran Haashmi.....Come let us murder the world


Hi!!!!!!!!!this is xxxxxx from chennai!!!!!!


Interested in being my friend then just give me a scrap dude!!!


Well about me!!!! I can say that..........its up-to ya !!!!Be my friend and know abt me dude!!!!!


Hi girlie!!!!!How are Things With You???Am an engineering guy who's IGNORING BOOKS and trying to ORKUT with you.....How about you?????


Hey annikku Ravi yoda birthday party la Krishna voda vandha Janani yoda school friend Ramya voda boy friend Sriram voda girl friend Anitha voda class mate Vanitha dhaaney nee???Hi.....


Hi,the numerical value of L+O+V+E=54 but the numerical value of F+R+I+E+N+S+H+I+P= 108 54+54= 108 LOVE+LOVE= FRIENDSHIP so friendship is two times greater than love.............so will you be my friend ?????


Heyyy gal,Barcelona have won the champions league finals!!! hurraaaayyyy!!!!! come on lets be friends....


Scrap- Eyy Black beauty,how are you so fair???If you don't add me its very unfair...


If you add me in your list ill make your life more pleasant and colorful...watsay?scrap me back if you wannna be my friend

Hiii Niki... well can i expect a scrap back from you...well thought you are a person who can read and write... is it true.,...???



Hi nice pictures ...you in that saree???Try wearing a White or Red saree you will look amazing..Bye...Tc...do reply me

Hi...Yo look really awesome in the Photo... and inside in the album in Saree... You look like a traditional angel. i have crossed your profile once before, found interesting woman. can i be a part of your friendship circle yaar





PERSONAL EXPEREIENCE


Girl: Pritham you look so cute… Especially with the new hair and all…
Me: *blushing* thank you…

As I was riding on cloud 9, a pig passes by, and

Girl: Awwwww...pigs back is so cute especially with the wriggly tail.
Me: (thinking) my face= pig tail. WTH!!!









Article by PRITHAM RICHLIN

No comments:

Post a Comment