Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Day Is Every Man's Birthday...




Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Bells on bob tails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A sleighing song tonight
Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
A day or two ago
I thought I'd take a ride
And soon Miss Fanny Bright
Was seated by my side
The horse was lean and lank
Misfortune seemed his lot
We got into a drifted bank
And then we got upsot
Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh yeah
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh





I can only sing.I am bankrupt at the moment so can't get you all gifts for this Christmas...Anyways I guess a huge hug with lots of love will do…
Wishing you all a Merry Merry Christmas




Adieu 2010...Welcome 2011…




2010 was very mixed. But I can surely say I was more happy than sad. Lot of good things happened. Some bad things too but that’s life and I guess I am now matured enough to understand this fact. 
New Year is at the doorstep. It knocks in any moment. So, its time, before we open the door, to make some promises to ourselves. Although, my side of the story is always the same and even this year is no exception as I stick by my principle of 'No Resolutions'.

I was jittery about my future all this year. I still am...I see that I have become lazier. Though I like being one I guess I have to give up this luxury if I have to achieve something in my life. I intend to be more idealistic and ambitious this year. I have at last become a regular blogger and that is an achievement of sorts!  I made some really really good friends and got closer to my existing friends. I did lose some of my friends due to my stupidity and ego. I wish I get back to them and signal ceasefire. 
Family wise I guess this has been such a great year. We have been very very happy.

Have a great New Year's Eve.

Party Hard! Enjoy every moment of '10 till the clock strikes 12....

Welcome the first ray of ‘11!!!!
Wishing you all a happy, prosperous, safe, 2011. May God bless you all with all you wish for! 




Article by  PRITHAM RICHLIN

No comments:

Post a Comment